“The business is now running completely on auto-pilot. We’ve doubled our revenue, and I bought another company.”
— Caroline, Mechanical Engineering
Hey there, busy entrepreneur! Are you drowning in meetings, continuously solving problems for your team members, and juggling the never-ending circus of daily tasks?
That’s exactly what Glenn, who owns an innovative signing service, said:
Or listen to Fred, the founder of an ICT company, who complained:
And Paul, the owner of a successful telecom business:
Do you ever feel like you’re playing a never-ending game of “Whack-A-Mole” instead of savoring the sweet delights of success?
Fear not! You’ve just stumbled upon the Willy Wonka of time management and team building!
“When I needed a breakthrough in my business and my non-profit, Tom helped me with his very unique process (I’ve never seen anyone do this!) to envision a crystal-clear path forward.
I made some changes in my team and strategy and am now much more relaxed, effective and I see more impact and results of my work.”
— Perry Marshall, Number 1 Authority on 80/20 for Entrepreneurs
Turn Your Business Into A Smoothly Running Machine
And in a conversation, Ben, who designs very efficient storage racks for warehouses, told us:
Or listen to Seth, who in working with us got much more time for the kind of innovations for which he has a special gift:
We also had the privilege of working with Helen, who runs a high-tech software development company, who told us:
The fantastic news is that, as she collaborated with us and liberated tons of her precious time, she and her squad snagged a prestigious Deloitte Award! Their biz skyrocketed by a whopping 4,713% in a mere 3 years!
So yes, if you’re eager to expand your business empire while making space for creating awesome stuff, cherishing family, hanging with friends, and having a blast, you’ve hit the jackpot – welcome to your very own Tom Transformation!
“With Tom’s help, we 5x’d our revenue in just 2 short years.”
— Michael, SaaS Software for Rental Companies
“With Tom’s help, among other things, my revenue this year will be 2.5 times as much as last year. I think that’s insane!”
— Cynthia, Schedule Developer
“I really appreciate the let’s get straight-to-the-point approach of Tom. He doesn’t only respond to what you’re saying, but more importantly: to what you’re not saying.”
— Robert, Inland Shipping Company
Time Troubles: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Not-So-Easy Solutions
As an entrepreneur, freeing up time may seem to be as elusive as winning the lottery.
Perhaps you have already tried the following experiments:
- The "Hamster Wheel Technique": Many business owners work themselves to the bone, hoping their efforts will magically free up time, stop new problems from happening, and rest to finally arrive. Spoiler alert: it never happens.
- The "More the Merrier Fallacy": you bring in more people, thinking it'll lighten your own load. However, hiring the wrong folks means training and managing them without getting the results you need. It's like paying for a concert, managing the band, and still having to play all the instruments yourself!
- The "Bookworm's Dilemma": you may have sought answers in books, only to find that you don't have time to actually try out the suggestions. Or perhaps you have given it a first try, but are then quickly lured back into the whirlwind of urgent issues. Nothing changes.
- The "Entrepreneurial Adventure Club": many entrepreneurs join a coaching program, only to find the advice as bland as unsalted popcorn, the coaching barely scratching the surface, and the accountability as fleeting as a daydream. Alas, after investing their life savings, they're still stuck.
So, we'll need a new and inventive approach – one that will upgrade your team, liberate your time, and catapult your business growth like a rocket-powered skateboard.
"We were quite frustrated that we made a lot of technical proposals for our clients, but only a few of them turned into real business. With Tom's help we have now generated 200% growth, it's almost unbelievable." — Nynke, Manufacturing of Boarding Equipment
“Tom is able to explain how to solve problems in a very clear way, so you actually take action. You don't have to just keep learning, and reading, and processing new information. With him it's more like: 'Let's go and fix this thing.' I love his style.” — Rick, Catering System for Building Sites
How We Help You Fix Your Time-Issues
We're incredibly thankful to have seen the astonishing transformations in the work and lives of countless European entrepreneurs. Now, it's high time to unveil this secret sauce to entrepreneurs across the globe.
Rather than burying you under a mountain of tasks based on some run-of-the-mill, cookie-cutter strategy, we shoot for a more bespoke, tailor-made experience.
- We'll mostly work with you one-on-one. Feel free to invite a business partner, managing director, or assistant to tag along. This enables you to delegate and unload any practical tasks directly.
- We always kick off with Who-You-Are. Eschewing generic advice, we customize our recommendations to your character, passion, and personal mission and vision for both your business and life. We'll harness your strengths, not patch up your weaknesses.
- We'll help you identify the current bottleneck before initiating any dramatic changes.
- Once we have found the underlying bottleneck in your business, we can channel your time, resources, and energy into resolving that one issue first. The moment the bottleneck is fixed, everything starts flowing more smooth again. You and your team will become invigorated and exhilarated by the building momentum.
- We'll support you in discovering the most effective and efficient solutions for fixing bottlenecks, or in the words of Tim Ferriss: "What if it were easy?" Your ingenuity, combined with our expertise, will pave the way to save precious time while keeping your business and team happy.
- We opt for tiny experiments over colossal projects that gobble up time and revamp everything in sight. Small is beautiful. This approach also ensures that things actually materialize. Think 80/20. Once the experiment succeeds, we'll help you transform it into a system, rather than a one-time fix.
- We won't make decisions for you, but if you want, we'll hold you accountable. Numerous entrepreneurs flounder because they lack someone to report to. We'll support you in following through on your most critical business and life priorities.
And then we'll celebrate with you! If only because it genuinely delights us to witness another entrepreneur escaping the relentless clutches of time.
Our high-end coaching program is named ''Refactor Your Business' and we'd be more than happy to discuss with you if it would fit your needs.
Just schedule a Strategy Session at a time that suits you best.
Refactor Your Business
"Refactoring is the process of restructuring existing source code without changing its external behavior. It is intended to improve the design, structure, and/or implementation of the software, while preserving its functionality." (Wikipedia)If you could only refactor your business...
"I'm so happy that I've started to work 'on our business'." — Jonathan, SaaS Quality Monitoring App
“My meetings and coaching sessions with Tom really help me to take a step back and look at my business and processes with a helicopter view.” — Peter, Intranet Development Systems
What Does It Look Like? The Specs.
At the start of Refactor Your Business, we’ll invite you to schedule:
- One 45-minute Goal Setting Session, to find out what you're passionate about for yourself, your business and everything else that is important for the process
- One 90-minute Unst*ck Session, to help you find the bottleneck or crux, that needs to be solved to see the fastest results possible
During the rest of the program:
- We’ll work with you to build and execute the best strategy to fix the crux/bottlenecks
- We’ll coach you in applying the tips, tricks, tools and techniques from our complete toolkit, but just the ones that are most relevant to you and your unique situation
- We’ll keep you accountable, and may gently kick your behind whenever necessary
Every month, we’ll help you see dramatic results with:
- A 45-minute coaching and consulting meeting with Tom Sharp, the Willy Wonka of time management and team building. These calls will be focused on freeing up time, but can also be used to strategize for business growth, marketing, sales, and the further leveling up of your team.
- A 20-minute sprint session to set goals for this month.
- Based on these sprint sessions we’ll provide you with accountability, to make sure that you’re really going to take the steps that are needed to reach your goals.
Throughout Refactor Your Business, we’ll also support you with:
- A special WhatsApp group for you, your guest (see below) and us. In this private group we'll answer your questions and encourage you to keep working on your business.
- You’re free to request an extra meeting with Tom, if you need his input to quickly handle an urgent situation or new development.
- You’re invited to bring one business partner, managing director, or assistant to join you and help you implement the best strategies right away.
So the 'Refactor Your Business' Program is especially designed for entrepreneurs who:
- Run their own, profitable and growing business
- Are able to freely make strategic decisions for their company
- Employ between 10-50 employees / team members
- After 3 months of working with us, you’ll have freed up at least 4-8 hours per week for building cool things, and high-level, important work (or for family, friends, and fun!)
- Or we’ll work with you for free, for another 3 months, to make sure that together we do get you to free up those 4-8 hours a week
- If you did free up those 4-8 hours in the first 3 months, we'd be absolutely delighted to continue working with you for another 3 months (on our dime) on more strategic issues, that you now finally have time to work on!
"Tom deals with bullsh*t at a very unique level, that I've never encountered before." — Jessica Shrake
Let's see together if we can help you.
➡️ Please click here to schedule a free strategy call with Marlene Scott, so that she can help you think through your dreams and current problems, and help you decide if working with us would be a good fit for you and the people around you.
➡️ Or send us an e-mail with some information about you and your business — and any questions you have. We're always happy to help.
“I think we added almost 2 million in revenues with Tom’s tips and tricks.”
— Robert, Manufacturing
“There is not a day that I don’t think of you, and everything we’ve learned in your mastermind. It’s the absolute best business decision that I’ve ever made!”
— Dean, Specialty Stock Photography Website