Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
At any time a customer may object to the processing of or may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure of the “Data” (personal information and personally identifiable related website-visit data) collected from that customer. Please note that if you do, Blunt Corporation may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any Blunt Corporation product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
To object to collection or processing of your Data, you need to contact Blunt Corporation in writing, either at the address disclosed near the end of this Policy document or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blunt Corporation collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its website and through third parties, certain Data (information that personally identifies you) that may include but is not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, financial/credit card details, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, your login information, URLs you access on our site, access times, and referring website addresses).
We use Google tracking and advertising products to provide and improve our advertising, including: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting.
We also use a variety of other third-party service providers for administration, marketing, legal service, technical services, mail carriers, web hosting, communications with customers/users, and social media. Tasks performed by these third-party providers include:
- tracking the performance of our websites and products;
- remarketing to website visitors and customers;
- tracking to measure performance of advertising and emails;
- saving and managing email opt-ins and customer information;
- shopping carts and order forms;
- surveying customer opinions;
- scheduling consultations and phone calls;
- signing legal documents digitally;
- sending email reminders for webinars and coaching sessions;
- conducting and managing live webinars;
- sending text message reminders to customers;
- providing helpdesk and customer service FAQ documentation; and
Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
Blunt Corporation collects and uses Data for the following Identified Purposes:
- to understand customer needs regarding our services;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Blunt Corporation, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Blunt Corporation and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of our site or any Blunt Corporation product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of Blunt Corporation , including but not limited to the security or integrity of our site;
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products and services;
- to manage feedback, and to respond to and process complaints about products or services;
- to advise you of changes to our products and services;
- to enable us to ensure our websites’ content is delivered in the most effective and efficient way for you and your device;
- to troubleshoot our websites, analyze data, do customer profiling, testing, research, page and message optimization, and process for statistical and internal survey purposes;
- to improve the interactive features of our websites;
- to help keep our websites secure and safe; and
- to measure and analyze the effectiveness and relevance of our advertising.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will provide those companies only the Data they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your Data as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Data
Blunt Corporation limits its collection of Data to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. Blunt Corporation does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any Data from children under the age of thirteen.
When you visit our website, a Cookie may be placed on your computer or the Cookie may be read if you have visited our site previously.
If you choose not to have your browser accept Cookies from our website, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalized visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on our site.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Blunt Corporation does not sell or rent your Data to anyone else.
We will disclose your Data only as follows:
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 4, above);
- a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to Blunt Corporation’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if Blunt Corporation has reason to believe that disclosure is required in order to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Blunt Corporation’s rights or property, other users of our website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, Data may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Blunt Corporation or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your Data may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which Blunt Corporation or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. The information we collect from you is processed by staff who may engage in the processing of your payment details. By submitting your Data to Blunt Corporation, you agree to the transfer, storing and processing of your information.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), Blunt Corporation will keep your personally identifiable Data in its archives, unless you request that Blunt Corporation delete all data in your account.
Blunt Corporation will comply with this request, except to retain whatever personally identifiable Data is legally necessary for compliance with applicable law in the United States. Whatever information remains in our archives will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove Blunt Corporation’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Data
Blunt Corporation will use reasonable efforts to keep customer Data accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing Blunt Corporation about changes to their Data. Blunt Corporation will use new or updated Data it receives from customers to update its own records.
However, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your Data as it is transmitted to our websites. Therefore any transaction is made at your own risk.
We ask that you keep confidential any passwords that admit you to certain parts of our websites, not sharing those passwords with anyone.
Access to Personal Data
Customers may check their Data to verify, update or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. You can also ask to review any of your personally identifiable Data that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting Blunt Corporation as indicated below.
Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your personally identifiable Data and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate.
You may also ask Blunt Corporation to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your information, or let Blunt Corporation know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
Blunt Corporation will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the Data in your file, if you so request by writing or by e-mail.
If Blunt Corporation is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personally identifiable Data, it will provide reasons for denying access, such as that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney/client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers may also use the same means of contact to report to Blunt Corporation any violation of statute or regulation governing the operation of websites which has affected customers.
Policies of Partners and Affiliates
Blunt Corporation’s websites may contain links to and from partner or affiliate websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookies policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or their policies.
Blunt Corporation reserves the right to make changes to this Policy at any time by giving notice on this page (or at another location specified here) of any such changes or revisions. Blunt Corporation strongly recommends checking this page often, referring to the date of the last update listed at the top.
2232 Dell Range Blvd., Suite 245-3062
Cheyenne, WY 82009
United States of America